• Breaking News

    This blog is for Fun and Entertainment so stay with us.. for more fun

    Chocolates in Sharjah

    Chocolates in Sharjah
    Chocolates in Sharjah

    Sunday 27 June 2021

    A Photographer Explores Family, Acceptance And Being Queer In Vietnam

    "Last summer my mom ran into my girlfriend and me. I was quite worried. Then later that night my mom popped into my room and out of nowhere, told me that she accepts me for who I am, as long as I

    A lot of young queer people in Vietnam are comfortably out with everyone except their own parents. Photographer Kai Nguyen sets out to discover the nuances of those family relationships.

    (Image credit: Kai Nguyen)



    from Arts & Life : NPR https://ift.tt/3vZwk9g

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel